The United Party of Canada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The United Party of Canada Forum

Become a Building Block towards Success!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the National, I'm Pet-- err, Mansbridge09

Go down 
+2
Ardikus
Mansbridge09
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mansbridge09

For the National, I'm Pet-- err, Mansbridge09 Empty
PostSubject: For the National, I'm Pet-- err, Mansbridge09   For the National, I'm Pet-- err, Mansbridge09 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:07 pm

I've been playing this wonderful Neutral game for quite a while now. I'm quite experienced, I've fought, been in congress, elected as a party president, and involved with the executive part of eCanada a few times. I was also a part of the CAF as high command, but now I'm just fighting with the Independent Legion.

I like video games, RPGs to be more specific, and am a soccer fanatic. My favourite team being Manchester United. (I'm also mildly obsessed with our men and women's national soccer teams)

I also love hockey, being a HUGE habs fan, but the lockout has made me very angry and on edge as of late... bounce

OH, pizza is good too.

I only play two sports... soccer and judo (a martial art).

I hate vegetables, but love fruits.

Lately, I've been training to run in a half-marathon... Don't think I'll be ready in time, but if I die of a heart attack you guys will know why I haven't been logging in after the 21st.

And that's about it... well, not really, but if you'd really like to know more about me just shoot me a PM.

And before I stop typing... I live in New Brunswick... Moncton to be more specific (please don't come stalk me), so I've met both the amazing and awesome Nosyt! Oh... and yea, Frank too.

Bye guys.
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: For the National, I'm Pet-- err, Mansbridge09   For the National, I'm Pet-- err, Mansbridge09 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:10 pm

Habs Habs Habs Habs

The lockout is only good for one team. The leafs, its the first time they'll be tied for 1st... a 31 way tie.

Welcome to the Party and the Forums!
Back to top Go down
https://unitedpartyofcanada.canadian-forum.com
Lord Julian Moretti

Lord Julian Moretti

PostSubject: Re: For the National, I'm Pet-- err, Mansbridge09   For the National, I'm Pet-- err, Mansbridge09 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:40 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/enveracomics/ecs/
frank139

frank139

PostSubject: Re: For the National, I'm Pet-- err, Mansbridge09   For the National, I'm Pet-- err, Mansbridge09 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:30 am

Welcome Mansbridge, I saw you at Judo the other night, you left to quickly no time to say hello, and I don't have much time to practice with the university. I'm in Moncton too right now.
Back to top Go down
Mansbridge09

PostSubject: Re: For the National, I'm Pet-- err, Mansbridge09   For the National, I'm Pet-- err, Mansbridge09 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:28 am

frank139 wrote:
Welcome Mansbridge, I saw you at Judo the other night, you left to quickly no time to say hello, and I don't have much time to practice with the university. I'm in Moncton too right now.

Ah, sorry. I've been busy with soccer and running lately.

How long are you going to be in Moncton, or are you staying here for University.
Back to top Go down
frank139

frank139

PostSubject: Re: For the National, I'm Pet-- err, Mansbridge09   For the National, I'm Pet-- err, Mansbridge09 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:29 pm

I'll be here for 3 years, I think we will be able to find a minute to talk sometime. santa
Back to top Go down
Gabriel C.Abboud

PostSubject: Re: For the National, I'm Pet-- err, Mansbridge09   For the National, I'm Pet-- err, Mansbridge09 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:37 pm

welcome to the party
Back to top Go down
Unkem

PostSubject: Re: For the National, I'm Pet-- err, Mansbridge09   For the National, I'm Pet-- err, Mansbridge09 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Watch your rear around Frank, don't let your pants.. Err I mean guard down for a second..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the National, I'm Pet-- err, Mansbridge09   For the National, I'm Pet-- err, Mansbridge09 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the National, I'm Pet-- err, Mansbridge09
Page 1 of 1