The United Party of Canada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The United Party of Canada Forum

Become a Building Block towards Success!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

were losing members day by day...

Go down 
+6
Chewytaz
Unkem
jefflav
frank139
Ardikus
Lord Julian Moretti
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:14 pm

I'm sorry this is all I saw from those 2 posts:

Last edited by Chewytaz on Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 17:57; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : stoopid mobile makes speling lok baD)
Back to top Go down
https://unitedpartyofcanada.canadian-forum.com
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:19 pm

well it does. just added some humour to it.
Back to top Go down
Funky

Funky

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:22 pm

I desire this new masking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1401871
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Why do I get the feeling I could find that picture on google Chewy?

Oh right, cause I can:Google Images Search

5th Picture.
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:39 pm

you want a cookie? funny cause I found it on the 13th page maybe different versions either way so congratulations you found out that I don't post pictures of myself so perverts don't use them for whatever probably that's why Facebook and pretty much every social site goes on doesn't appeal to me. also I planned to send to rylde next time he bothered me about but lord Julian beat him to it.

I showed fake pictures of myself so a pervert woold shut up big f*ckimg whoop De doop what are going to do sue me?

I ain't even mad
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:50 pm

I was just pointing it out, don't have to explain yourself xD
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Ardikus wrote:
I was just pointing it out, don't have to explain yourself xD

good since I was about to start burning bricks and throwing bridges
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Oh well, do that anyways, the bridges where I live need to be thrown. That way they might actually build ones that aren't about to collapse Razz

Last edited by Ardikus on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:11 pm

reread what I wrote for more humour because I'm not burning bridges.
Back to top Go down
Funky

Funky

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:58 pm

That's nice, but give me this Ambassador mask or I'll start throwing planets.
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:10 pm

you have an ambassodar/visitor masking isn't t
hat what you wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:21 pm

What party would you even be the ambassador from, and why did they pick you xD
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:47 pm

obviously the sons of anarchy
Back to top Go down
JayPunk

JayPunk

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:51 pm

This kind of maks me think of what a UPC Executive Meeting would be like:

Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:24 pm

You just had to point it out so Lord Julian would notice didn't you ardikus Mad Razz
maybe if you just delete some of these posts he won't notice and maybe he'll stop asking me if I'm hot, quick do it before he logs in and notices. Razz

seriously though Do eet
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:46 am

Eh, or I'll leave him wondering what you look like. Very Happy

Not like he will ever find out, and he isn't asking me.
Back to top Go down
Funky

Funky

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:26 pm

Chewytaz wrote:
obviously the sons of anarchy

Wouldn't want to give Rolo any more reason for returning the favour in five days.
Back to top Go down
Lord Julian Moretti

Lord Julian Moretti

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:31 am

In a sincere moment,

1) Chew... the whole hot thing is to bug/troll you. Although, the fact that your a gamer girl is truly valued as my Game Design class of 2010 had 2 girls out of 23 students. So... Props and i wish u a happy, spam filled life.

2) I'm only 22, so all this talk about me being a 90 year old pedo must stop. That yellow wall avatar i have is in fact me; as ugly as you may mistake me to be.

3) I'm starting to get bored of ere. This is my second time playing it after trying in 2009 and i see that nothing has changed or has just gotten worse. No changes make any real difference and i failed in my objective to be a revered politician. Althought i have Ark's 0.01% respect, it is not enough to merit a vigilant stay on here.

4) Gazooblies???

- Not entirely yours,
Sir, Lord, Count, Julian Moretti Alfonso Capone Moretti, phD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/enveracomics/ecs/
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:34 am

Lord Julian Moretti wrote:
In a sincere moment,

1) Chew... the whole hot thing is to bug/troll you.

I know some people are out to troll me for my gender but for me if they do it they lose respect in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Funky

Funky

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:53 pm

3) I'm starting to get bored of ere. This is my second time playing it after trying in 2009 and i see that nothing has changed or has just gotten worse. No changes make any real difference and i failed in my objective to be a revered politician. Althought i have Ark's 0.01% respect, it is not enough to merit a vigilant stay on here.

Get out of this forum and into the real public.
Back to top Go down
Unkem

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:29 pm

We should give out tanks to new joiners.
Back to top Go down
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:46 pm

In a sincere moment,

1) Chew... the whole hot thing is to bug/troll you. Although, the fact that your a gamer girl is truly valued as my Game Design class of 2010 had 2 girls out of 23 students. So... Props and i wish u a happy, spam filled life.

2) I'm only 22, so all this talk about me being a 90 year old pedo must stop. That yellow wall avatar i have is in fact me; as ugly as you may mistake me to be.

4) Gazooblies???

- Not entirely yours,

" No changes make any real difference and i failed in my objective to be a revered politician" this could change if you can come off less erratic

why not give Party President another go
Back to top Go down
frank139

frank139

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:50 pm

Lord Beorn wrote:
In a sincere moment,

4) Gazooblies???

- Not entirely yours,

" No changes make any real difference and i failed in my objective to be a revered politician" this could change if you can come off less erratic

why not give Party President another go

Yeah, the original party was yours, and are you not a congress member? What's your experience in congress so far?
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:00 am

Unkem wrote:
We should give out tanks to new joiners.

Nope, we aren't Rolo.
Back to top Go down
Lord Julian Moretti

Lord Julian Moretti

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:03 pm

Other then the award... not as a big deal as i thought... I'm just one more number among many...

Edit: Chew sorry for trolling... i'll stop. Friends????

Edit Edit: It's not my party. Some of us owned our own respective parties which merged. I just happened to be one of those said people only because i won a vote from a non active party.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/enveracomics/ecs/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: were losing members day by day...   were losing members day by day... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

were losing members day by day...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next