The United Party of Canada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The United Party of Canada Forum

Become a Building Block towards Success!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]

Go down 
+2
Lord Julian Moretti
Chewytaz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer] Empty
PostSubject: Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]   Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:02 pm

Announced he's running for CP and will maybe/possibly ask us for support, and so I decided to make a CP discussion thread for January.
Back to top Go down
Lord Julian Moretti

Lord Julian Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]   Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:18 am

Is it bad if he's CP?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/enveracomics/ecs/
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]   Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:22 am

Fortune Favours the Bold

I'm up for a Rylde Month
Back to top Go down
https://unitedpartyofcanada.canadian-forum.com
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]   Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:26 am

I'd rather run than let Rylde win.
Back to top Go down
JayPunk

JayPunk

PostSubject: Re: Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]   Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:01 pm

Chewy4Prez?? Adam Sulter as Vice President, MoD, MoFA, and MoE?

I like it.
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]   Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:08 pm

JayPunk wrote:
Chewy4Prez?? Adam Sulter as Vice President, MoD, MoFA, and MoE?

I like it.

x1000 infinity googleplex
Back to top Go down
Mejesta

Mejesta

PostSubject: Re: Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]   Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Go Rylde. eCanada needs some action
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]   Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:38 pm

To put it nicely I'd rather quit my devotion to Sutler, stop my love of Star Wars, castrate myself, eat my boyfriends left testicle and piss on and burn my mother's grave, face both vladimir klichko and mike tyson in a boxing bout, have sexual intercourse with adolf Hitler and Stalin (shudders) relive my suicide attempts for the rest of eternity while burning on a pyre than even consider any support to the Perverted, drunkard trigger-happy monkey-lizard, nerf brained, bantha dung, di'kut as the CP. Perhaps someone less perverted or drunk, or someone who doesn't resort to insults or the phrase along the lines of "go commit suicide" when he loses an argument.

As someone who attempted who "attempted" suicide three times, that last one carries the largest personal hatred(vendetta/hostility/grudge/malevolence/malice/resentment/spite/venom/appeasing Lord Lucifer in hopes that he will come and smite the dumbF*&%duck (Dislike would be putting it way to mildly) etc. etc.) I have against him.

I had to put in little Star Wars slang to describe He who must not be named. Also I removed A LOT of swear words in the whole post that you can imagine in whatever F*&%ing order you want, many of which I would repeat after every word sometimes thrice or four times after a single word all just simply having fun changing and making up suffixes.

*EDIT

although I'm very pissed now just thinking about the midget ewok Hutt, I hit 500 posts so I'll gloat.

Last edited by Chewytaz on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : For Fu(ks sake : P)
Back to top Go down
Lord Julian Moretti

Lord Julian Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]   Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Here here Chew... i agree... Most immature.
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]   Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:22 pm

call it whatever you want I still Hayes and will never support the di'kut
Back to top Go down
Mejesta

Mejesta

PostSubject: Re: Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]   Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Jesus, thats a load of insults Chewy.

Rylde is obviously not the most professional CP, he has been a stupid dick here and there, but for the most part, he's a funny, charming, and most of all interesting character.

I think he can put some much needed action back in to eCan
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]   Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Mejesta wrote:
he has been a stupid dick here and there, but for the most part, he's a funny, charming, and most of all interesting character.

"here and there" is an understatement

depends on your humour...

CHARMING!?!? ROFL xD Razz I nearly killed my wars from laughter, you're killing me. I know Id be biased but his pathetic "attempts" (if you can even calling it that) at charming were blunter than a wooden club.

well depends on your definition of interesting, but if you mean strange then perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]   Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:51 am

Mejesta wrote:
Jesus, thats a load of insults Chewy.
funny I had to restrain myself to keep it rather nice by my standards that was speaking royal English speach
four insults in one sentence that was star wars slang is very mild for me especially when I'm pissed
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]   Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:06 am

choose who you want for CP elections but Id be.terrified to have someone like rylde drunk and reckless to choose who we're going to be allied with. he's gonna get elected tank a bit, when/if the referendum doesn't suit him he'll throw a fit and potentially ruin relations. The only thing I'll give him credit for is military organizing but with foreign affairs Id predict a disaster when the other countries don't do as he says, to much ego in one ewok. Id sooner resign from ambassador corps rather than help his foreign affairs.
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]   Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:13 am

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-r4cp-the-darkside-2184698/1/20

As I said disastrous Foreign affairs. Only reaffirmed my firm stance against him. If I didn't have so many exams in the month I would love to run, but I'm gone from the 3rd to the 7th and I would be inactive half my term, (pull a Wally lol)

As with the joining of asgard I don't see the point of adding two nations having troubles staying alive atm waste of MPP money
Back to top Go down
Unkem

PostSubject: Re: Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]   Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:29 pm

I'd honestly love to support him this month the way he is acting right now but I have a feeling this will only last about a week before his true colours start to show again. If there are no better candidates I may bring myself to act boldly if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Lord Julian Moretti

Lord Julian Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]   Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:37 pm

Chew... i meant he was immature. That's why i said here here... in support of you.
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]   Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:42 pm

alright I got confused because I thought when typed it was "hear hear" so I didn't really understand.
Back to top Go down
Mejesta

Mejesta

PostSubject: Re: Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]   Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:42 pm

I agree with his stance on Foreign Affairs.

Chewy, you obviously don't hate him just because of the reasons you stated.

There's something personal going on here, I'm not sure what, maybe something he's done to you in the past.

I can't imagine someone hating a person this much for reasons that are weak.

Fortune favors the bold!

Go Rylde!
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]   Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:06 pm

yah lots of personal sh*t, which I won't bother going into detail but I'll say this, the guy uses his insults way too carelessly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]   Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rylde [(is a twat) Title needs to be longer]
Page 1 of 1