The United Party of Canada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The United Party of Canada Forum

Become a Building Block towards Success!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff.   Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Mejesta

Mejesta

PostSubject: Re: Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff.   Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:07 pm

I read it.

Not sure if I agree with your stance on the alliances. But it was really well made and professional. Especially the pictures... They were interesting, to say the least.

Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff.   Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:03 am

since I don't think I can switch parties, can I ask someone a favour if they can check the other top 5 parties and screenshot if they said anything about my CP candidature.
Back to top Go down
Mejesta

Mejesta

PostSubject: Re: Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff.   Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:55 am

Since it's the holidays and I have nothing better to do, I'll go.

I'll only do the major parties: CW, Progressive, SoA, and MDP.
Back to top Go down
Mejesta

Mejesta

PostSubject: Re: Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff.   Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:30 am

Ok:

SoA: Nothing. Their feed was really quiet, I think they do most of their talking in their IRC channel or somewhere secret o.0

Imperial Party: Nothing. Most of their feed was about mass recruiting and stuff.

MDP: Nothing. Their feed was rather active, but just general stuff and links to Rylde's platforms etc.

CW: Something!!! Well, its them just saying that they're choosing to vote for you. Could be big, you got 70 more voters for you... Pictures should be attached somewhere. Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff. Chewy

Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff. Chewyyyyy

Progressive: Something!! It's them putting up the link to your article and talking about the primaries. Rylde apparently won, but from what I'm understanding, they haven't picked an official candidate to sponsor, and they're just letting the members choose who they vote for themselves. Pictures again should be attached somewhere.

Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff. Chewyy

Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff. Chewwwwwwwy
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff.   Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:02 am

Thanks a lot Mejesta!
Back to top Go down
Mejesta

Mejesta

PostSubject: Re: Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff.   Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:20 pm

No probs.

So, I guess you're getting a lot of support...

I mean, if you want, I cooouuuld be in your cabinet... I mean, I'm not too bad in international erep economics.... :3
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff.   Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:41 pm

I wish you would have asked a day sooner as right now the best I might be able to do is deputy minister of finance,cabinet is not finalized so I'll see what I can do

Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff.   Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:09 pm

I checked out the 7th place to 10th place parties for you. No screenies, but:

Forward Canada is supporting Rylde.

Crimson Cavalry was a dead feed, nothing about support, but I'd imagine being TCO they'll support Rylde as individuals.

Democratic Party has a discussion about it going on, no mention of you but there didn't seem to be much support for Rylde with one member commenting "I don't know much about politics, but for me, Rylde is still Rylde", or something along those lines.

Ukranian Party was pretty dead, mostly ukranian shouts in the feed and I didn't see mention of you or Rylde.
Back to top Go down
https://unitedpartyofcanada.canadian-forum.com
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff.   Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:10 pm

Thanks Ardikus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff.   Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff, stuff, STUFF!!! and more stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The United Party of Canada Forum :: Party Discussion :: Country President Elections-
Jump to: