The United Party of Canada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The United Party of Canada Forum

Become a Building Block towards Success!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission for the Party

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

Mission for the Party Empty
PostSubject: Mission for the Party   Mission for the Party Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:19 pm

Operation Farfigsheiter(Unrelated)

I'm challenging you all to check the online citizens feed at different points each day for newer citizens without a party, when you find them, add them as a friend and message them promoting the idea of joining the UPC. If they join, help them get involved in the party by getting them on the forums and explaining the political scene!

Your mission, should you choose to accept it...
-Ardikus
Back to top Go down
https://unitedpartyofcanada.canadian-forum.com
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Party   Mission for the Party Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:45 pm

spam,

If I dont get elected I might get to this.
Back to top Go down
Funky

Funky

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Party   Mission for the Party Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:33 pm

You have bigger problems than just recruitment. Might be time to revisit what this party is here for, other than for getting a crack at the Top 5 for the benefit of a few otherwise peripheral elites.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1401871
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Party   Mission for the Party Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:04 pm

Our party is mainly here for Unity and Equality.

Have we strayed from that in your eyes?
Back to top Go down
Funky

Funky

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Party   Mission for the Party Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:08 pm

Ardikus wrote:
Our party is mainly here for Unity and Equality.

Have we strayed from that in your eyes?
No, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Unkem

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Party   Mission for the Party Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:10 am

The UPC has always been since it's creation to give a voice to the players who otherwise would be completely ignored in eCanada. It is for the rights of all in the country and for the betterment of the nation through work of the nation as a whole. I think that's a pretty damn good reason to be here and if you disagree, fuck you from the bottom of my heart. Thinking that anyone in this party is an elitist is almost laughable. Looking at who we have elected for Congress and PP in the past a lot of them have been very green to the positions. The little time we have worked to get above other parties is at working to get our own members in congress, not under the idea to hold power or clout over others but to try and keep eCanada a decent nation and better it's condition for the citizens.

I'd ask you, Funky, to please elaborate on how you believe UPC is here to bolster support for these so called 'elites' that we are here to help. Or maybe even how it is unfortunate from moving away from our beliefs of equality and unity in our country?

Giving few words of condemnation with little support to be used critically makes you look very petty. I guess that's how most of the elites in this nation are though, no?
Back to top Go down
Funky

Funky

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Party   Mission for the Party Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:22 am

Unkem wrote:
...players who otherwise would be completely ignored in eCanada.
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong.

There is no epidemic of ignored players. Only a few failed party presidents wanting to take the easy way to the top 5 on the backs of a couple of recruiters who are no longer with you because you're idea of "unity" and "equality" are just empty words that you only ever use to hide behind. This party exists as an amalgamation of the petty political elite for a brief chance at power. It is insulting to me to think that your party's elite thought otherwise much more than your insults or vulgarity. It insults me because it makes the clear assumption that you are more equal than EPIC or more unified than the SoA. It insults me to think that CPF or CW or MDP don't already work to unite the community. It insults me that you even care "rights"! They are irrelevant to eCanada! The only rights in this game come from your RL country laws and from the admins. You do not provide or enhance my rights. You would only constrict them with roleplaying most likely, though since you haven't actually done anything for my rights, my equality, I suppose that is pure speculation.

Irontoader summed up his reason for joining your party as simply because he thought the other parties were too big. Then he promptly left when it became clear that this party wouldn't sustain itself. Beorn was condemned by your elites after he positioned the party where your leaders wanted it and after they didn't want him to give him some faith or credit.

You had no vision beyond power. You have given voice only to the ones who refused to create and build a party or work within the others for no reason other than selfishness and ignorance. Abandon the fluff of unity and equality or face obsolescence.
Back to top Go down
Funky

Funky

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Party   Mission for the Party Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:26 am

On an individual level, next time don't take a few snide words of direction from someone trying to help as some sort of evil personal attack. Ignoring the subjectivity in politics makes any Manichaean claim from a party rank-in-file look silly.
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Party   Mission for the Party Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:38 am

Just curious, who are our elites.

and while we're there, define elites in eRepublik.
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Party   Mission for the Party Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:13 pm

Funky Hum24n wrote:
It is insulting to me to think that your party's elite thought otherwise much more than your insults or vulgarity.

Beorn was condemned by your elites after he positioned the party where your leaders wanted it and after they didn't want him to give him some faith or credit.

You had no vision beyond power. You have given voice only to the ones who refused to create and build a party or work within the others for no reason other than selfishness and ignorance. Abandon the fluff of unity and equality or face obsolescence.

Insults? Vulgarity? unless you consider Toad's outburst as our party elites, or you've seen my opinion (which I've kept clean of vulgarity) of Rylde then I don't see any of those.

Beorn was more condemned for asking CW for support and asking them to come here and vote for him after he lost the party primary. We let him do his job despite all his blunders along the way and when he ran again we supported him, so no faith my @rse. Of course he gets himself banned but that's perhaps a different story. Criticize us for not putting faith in him and yet he gets banned a few days in his term. If we didn't put in support would we be wrong here?

We encourage people to join the forums and then ones who do we help them. If they don't bother to join the forums how can we develop them into politicians? not really possible if they're not even willing to do that. I'm not here for selfish reasons nor do I think it's for ignorance. Unity and equal? I'm pretty sure we all see each other as equals here and I wouldn't be twisting the truth saying that we are united. Perhaps here respect of each other plays a part, but I don't see inequality (RYLDE COUGH COUGH) or division between us.

quick response I could do off the top of my head, If I get more I'll post, off to do homework *Groans*
Back to top Go down
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Party   Mission for the Party Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:35 pm

*me slowly pokes head in from behind the door*

just to be clear I did not get CW to support me in that first election, as I said before, is it that hard to imagine that with a little work and messaging you can get more support then the one who assumed that he had the right to be PP and did not outline a path for the party?

*me slowly retracting head from the room*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Party   Mission for the Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission for the Party
Page 1 of 1