The United Party of Canada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The United Party of Canada Forum

Become a Building Block towards Success!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looks as if we're going to have a congress.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

Looks as if we're going to have a congress. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks as if we're going to have a congress.   Looks as if we're going to have a congress. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:32 am

Well I would like as many good ones as possible but I would accept a few good ones to make the ideas then the mediocre ones to push their ideas through.

Ardikus it was not really a bribe, I was just telling him what I would do if elected.
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: Looks as if we're going to have a congress.   Looks as if we're going to have a congress. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:33 am

It was a Bribe, theres no way to deny that, now, lets stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
https://unitedpartyofcanada.canadian-forum.com
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

PostSubject: Re: Looks as if we're going to have a congress.   Looks as if we're going to have a congress. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:42 am

It was not a bribe, there's no denying that (just because you type something does not make it true, plus you do not know what my mind set was when I wrote that).

Anyways. I hope the PP can organize the party members to make good articles about the party and share the work load and show what we are about.
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: Looks as if we're going to have a congress.   Looks as if we're going to have a congress. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:44 am

If we're gonna talk about the PP, I hope its not Joe.

Cause if he gets the votes for being highest level, we become a Norsefire Party.
Back to top Go down
https://unitedpartyofcanada.canadian-forum.com
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

PostSubject: Re: Looks as if we're going to have a congress.   Looks as if we're going to have a congress. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:49 am

Well we shall see but as of now I will exercise my right as an eCandian defined by the charter.

Section I: Rights of Citizens
I.1) All citizens shall have the right to participate in all aspects of game-play as governed by game mechanics
Back to top Go down
Toad22

Toad22

PostSubject: Re: Looks as if we're going to have a congress.   Looks as if we're going to have a congress. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:57 am

If you choose to run, prepare to be known as the one who killed the party. No law stops you from hated by everyone in the party of you do lead us to destruction.
Back to top Go down
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

PostSubject: Re: Looks as if we're going to have a congress.   Looks as if we're going to have a congress. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:34 am

Toad is English your second language, no offense just curious.

Also now that I know you and Arkidus are 15 and 16 everything makes sense now hahaha (jk).
Back to top Go down
Toad22

Toad22

PostSubject: Re: Looks as if we're going to have a congress.   Looks as if we're going to have a congress. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:36 am

English does happen to be my second language, Beorn.
Back to top Go down
frank139

frank139

PostSubject: Re: Looks as if we're going to have a congress.   Looks as if we're going to have a congress. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:47 am

English is my second language too. Razz

But for congress, just try to get elect many good candidate as possible, the quality overpass the quantity, but I'm hoping 6 candidates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks as if we're going to have a congress.   Looks as if we're going to have a congress. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looks as if we're going to have a congress.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2