The United Party of Canada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The United Party of Canada Forum

Become a Building Block towards Success!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lowering VAT on food and weapons.

Go down 
+2
Ardikus
Lord Beorn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

Lowering VAT on food and weapons. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowering VAT on food and weapons.   Lowering VAT on food and weapons. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:21 pm

We are the members of the debate, free to tell our opponent they aren't doing well whenever we feel like, there are no rules against it, if I can provide facts to back up whatever I say, I can say it.

You seem to just ignore me every time I tell you to provide proof, as you haven't done so on any occasion that I have asked for it. That renders the statements you make useless.

If you don't provide proof at some point and just continue to try and tell me I can't read as if you are superior, then I win. That's the simple reality of it.
Back to top Go down
https://unitedpartyofcanada.canadian-forum.com
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

PostSubject: Re: Lowering VAT on food and weapons.   Lowering VAT on food and weapons. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:48 pm

tut tut
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: Lowering VAT on food and weapons.   Lowering VAT on food and weapons. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:12 pm

Quote :
I;m afraid I must let you go from the VP position

Still waiting for you to follow through on your threat bro.
Back to top Go down
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

PostSubject: Re: Lowering VAT on food and weapons.   Lowering VAT on food and weapons. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:22 pm

well if you insist
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: Lowering VAT on food and weapons.   Lowering VAT on food and weapons. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Great new VP, can't wait to see Articles, Recruitment, forum activity and party feed activity from him Razz
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Lowering VAT on food and weapons.   Lowering VAT on food and weapons. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:15 pm

ardikus is still admin right though so if he chose to react immaturely he can banhammer people?
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: Lowering VAT on food and weapons.   Lowering VAT on food and weapons. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:52 pm

That reminds me Chewy, gotta go add Stephane to VP group.
Back to top Go down
Toad22

Toad22

PostSubject: Re: Lowering VAT on food and weapons.   Lowering VAT on food and weapons. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:51 pm

uhm Beorn, you know going against freedom of speech, and our party platform makes you no better than Rolo. Just gtfo of the party if you want to make this party your own little dictatorship.

1. If I make comments that criticize you, take it like a man, or in chewy's case, like a woman.
2. Freedom of Speech is what let's us speak up, you idiot.
3. Your broke our military platform, which makes you incompetent
4. Proposing a forum impeachment on you asap.
Back to top Go down
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

PostSubject: Re: Lowering VAT on food and weapons.   Lowering VAT on food and weapons. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:09 pm

People have the freedom to say what they want, its what they say that dictates how they are seen in this game, and Toad what you say does not reflect well on you.

i did not compromise the military model, I might have even made it better

Now trying to get me kicked of the forum is an attempt to take away my freedom of speech and will do no good if you want me to discus my actions to the party more.

Also I did take your ruse comments well, I did not return the insult in such a brutish manner and I did not immediately take away your party position (I did that after a day or two after some thinking).
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: Lowering VAT on food and weapons.   Lowering VAT on food and weapons. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:12 pm

you did not return the insult in a brutish manner, but you did insult him.

That reflects back on your image as well, you look just as immature as you view Toad as being from the outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lowering VAT on food and weapons.   Lowering VAT on food and weapons. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lowering VAT on food and weapons.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The United Party of Canada Forum :: Archives.-
Jump to: