The United Party of Canada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The United Party of Canada Forum

Become a Building Block towards Success!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Removal of Toad from Party position

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

Removal of Toad from Party position Empty
PostSubject: Removal of Toad from Party position   Removal of Toad from Party position Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:09 am

Toad has been removed from the Spokesman position due to crude insults towards me. He insulted me because he thought that the tax cuts I had proposed were not right. He could have objected in a civil manner but instead he publicly insulted me multiple times in a petty manner. The tax cuts have support and he acted because he failed to control his emotions and he also acted in haste. His most recent insults were the last straw for him since he has always insulted me in various ways, yet I still made him spokesmen for the party, and his vulgar comments could not be ignored.
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Toad from Party position   Removal of Toad from Party position Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:22 am

and ardikus' removal from VP?
Back to top Go down
Toad22

Toad22

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Toad from Party position   Removal of Toad from Party position Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:46 pm

Can't remove me from the party bro, just proves you were a PTO candidate all along.
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Toad from Party position   Removal of Toad from Party position Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:37 pm

I was removed from the VP position for Arguing against the Tax Changes in a civil manner and defending Toad after Beorn took a shot at his age.

Beorn called me Narrow Minded and biased and declared he was removing me as VP, but then did not for a few days, hesitating for some reason, so I forced him to be a man and follow through on his words.

Back to top Go down
https://unitedpartyofcanada.canadian-forum.com
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Toad from Party position   Removal of Toad from Party position Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:23 pm

lol, Ardikus it was more like a day tops and I just did not get around to it, I dont think removing you from the party page as VP makes me any more a man.

And Toad how does it prove I'm a PTO candidate? I want what is best for the party and the decision that I made (although it could of been done in a more inclusive manner) was good for the party and you hastily rejected it based on assumptions that have been ingrained in your mind and then proceeded to use childish insults over and over again to try and discredit me, sorry bro but I feel that you are just not right for party spokesman at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Toad from Party position   Removal of Toad from Party position Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:41 pm

Beorn, if you don't remove me the second you say you're going to remove me, then you hesitated, and if you don't follow through on threats and demotions, it does indeed make you less of a man, you have to stand by your words right away.
Back to top Go down
https://unitedpartyofcanada.canadian-forum.com
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Toad from Party position   Removal of Toad from Party position Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:02 pm

you have your view I have mine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Toad from Party position   Removal of Toad from Party position Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Removal of Toad from Party position
Page 1 of 1