The United Party of Canada Forum

Become a Building Block towards Success!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

So Much Butthurt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unkem

PostSubject: So Much Butthurt   Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:28 pm

I don't remember this party being created for petty squabbles between each other. Shit like this is going to be the downfall of the UPC if left unchecked which will be a damn shame. Instead of focusing all of our time and energy yelling heretic at each other how about we use it for something productive?

I call, once again, for an immediate stop to all infighting and get back on track trying to better our country which has enough problems in the first place. Please and thank you.

-A very irate party member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardikus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So Much Butthurt   Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:33 pm

With all due respect, what is a party without internal debates? If we don't disagree on some things while discussing them, how are we to improve upon what we suggest?

As well, without a Congress to have our members in, we can't really do much for the country, its all EPD right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedpartyofcanada.canadian-forum.com
Lord Beorn

PostSubject: Re: So Much Butthurt   Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:38 pm

I agree Unkem and its actions like this that made you VP.

Ardikus, we have debated this quite thoroughly now and I think its time for it to end. We have made improvement since I will not make congress decisions without discussing it with the party. You have pointed out the importance of discussion before action, now let us move on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: So Much Butthurt   Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Lord Beorn wrote:
We have made improvement since I will not make congress decisions without discussing it with the party. You have pointed out the importance of discussion before action, now let us move on.

Just wondering should add some kind of rule for congressmembers to speak to the party before proposing stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toad22

PostSubject: Re: So Much Butthurt   Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:44 pm

Well i'd like to remind you why the infighting began.

First off, Lord Beorn went against the party presidency primary after Julian won. This was extremely absurd. he then messaged everyone in the party saying that Julian is a horrible PP.

This for 1 opened the party up to PTO. We are really lucky that the PTO threat left the party. This led to a leadership that is selfish. The leadership obtained leadership by attacking the candidate in messages to the party that confused party members who was the official candidate.

Later on he went against the party platform and expected the party's support. When 1 person disagreed he tossed them to the curb.

Now he's attacking people, not for their maturity but for their age. This is discrimination. The day he's gone is the day the infighting stops.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardikus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So Much Butthurt   Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Chewytaz wrote:
Lord Beorn wrote:
We have made improvement since I will not make congress decisions without discussing it with the party. You have pointed out the importance of discussion before action, now let us move on.

Just wondering should add some kind of rule for congress members to speak to the party before proposing stuff

I think we should.

Also, Beorn, just because I say we need debate to happen within the party to keep us all active and aware of the political climate we are working in, does not mean I'm going to relentlessly pursue this debate. Please refrain from assuming the worst of me because of one debate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedpartyofcanada.canadian-forum.com
Lord Beorn

PostSubject: Re: So Much Butthurt   Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:56 pm

I also agree with Chewytaz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unkem

PostSubject: Re: So Much Butthurt   Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:08 pm

I'd like to remind all of you that your petty little squabble has gone from one section of the forum to the next. You are making a mockery of the UPC. I'm damn tired of having to read page after page of mostly the three of you trying to undermine one another. Maybe some of you think that this argument is productive in some way but as a third person I see three children in need of having their diapers changed.

And now it seems the three members of the UNITED Party of Canada have decided that they will not stop until one side or the other is titled as the metaphorical winner and the loser is tossed from the CN Tower. I agree with debates, debates that are productive. I don't agree with people name calling, mud slinging and making themselves look like fools under the veil that they are simply 'debating' an issue.

Man up, all of you apologize to the other. Try and remedy the situation. Then you can all walk away with maturity and maybe even a shred of dignity. Mistakes happen, best thing you can do is try not to inflate them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frank139

PostSubject: Re: So Much Butthurt   Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:41 am

Unkem wrote:
I don't remember this party being created for petty squabbles between each other. Shit like this is going to be the downfall of the UPC if left unchecked which will be a damn shame. Instead of focusing all of our time and energy yelling heretic at each other how about we use it for something productive?

I call, once again, for an immediate stop to all infighting and get back on track trying to better our country which has enough problems in the first place. Please and thank you.

-A very irate party member.

Well said. It's my thought since the beginning of this conflict.

And to add some word, I don't see debating between your three, I only see three young girl bitching others, while thinking you're right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toad22

PostSubject: Re: So Much Butthurt   Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:44 am

This just in, Beorn has made us the laughing stock of eCanada. Congratulations!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: So Much Butthurt   Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:48 pm

I don't see how temporarily putting Wally's name as VP makes us laughing stocks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Much Butthurt   

Back to top Go down

So Much Butthurt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The United Party of Canada Forum :: Archives.-
Jump to: