The United Party of Canada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The United Party of Canada Forum

Become a Building Block towards Success!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Party Titles Jobs.

Go down 
+2
frank139
Ardikus
6 posters

Good Idea?
Yes
Party Titles Jobs. I_vote_lcap82%Party Titles Jobs. I_vote_rcap
 82% [ 9 ]
No
Party Titles Jobs. I_vote_lcap18%Party Titles Jobs. I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

Party Titles Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Party Titles Jobs.   Party Titles Jobs. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:15 pm

So, with the introduction of the Party Titles to the game, I figure, we have these nice titles for people, why not stick some jobs along to them?

Vice President:
The VP is responsible for helping the PP with major Party Decisions, being an advisor and trusted opinion for him. Posting Articles like the PP is also important, and being a contributing poster on the Forums.

Secretary General:
The Secretary General should be in charge of Managing Congress Activity for the Party, keeping our Congressman on task and doing what is needed to fulfill our monthly goals. The SG would post Articles about Congress Work being Done, Congress member Discussions on the Forum, and any Proposals as well.

Councilor:
The Councilor would be the Principal Mediator in the group. Conflicts, Arguments and Fights will be settled and calmed down by the Councilor, keeping them from blowing up and being exaggerated.

Spokesman:
The Spokesman will post General Articles for the Party and keep the public informed on what is going on within the UPC. Articles for Promotion, Recruitment, Platform updates and the like of General Party Activity would be within the Spokesman's sphere of duties.

Opinions Welcomed, this was just a few ideas I put together to give the Titles more Importance.

Last edited by Ardikus on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://unitedpartyofcanada.canadian-forum.com
frank139

frank139

Party Titles Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Titles Jobs.   Party Titles Jobs. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:38 pm

No congress, difficult to get my job done.
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

Party Titles Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Titles Jobs.   Party Titles Jobs. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:42 pm

Its for the Future too, of course. With specific jobs to fill in these titles, PP candidates will have roles to go on when picking a cabinet for these slots.
Back to top Go down
Internet Republik

Internet Republik

Party Titles Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Titles Jobs.   Party Titles Jobs. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:01 pm

I think we should give jobs to the titles. It would allow more work to get done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/6279042
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

Party Titles Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Titles Jobs.   Party Titles Jobs. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:05 pm

well there is no job description for PP so I'm freeeee
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

Party Titles Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Titles Jobs.   Party Titles Jobs. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:43 pm

PP should already know all of his jobs. If a PP doesn't know what he has to be doing, he shouldn't be running for PP xD
Back to top Go down
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

Party Titles Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Titles Jobs.   Party Titles Jobs. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Excellent
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

Party Titles Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Titles Jobs.   Party Titles Jobs. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:39 pm

less work for me to do when I'm PP because I can just appoint people to do stuff for me!!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

Party Titles Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Titles Jobs.   Party Titles Jobs. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:44 pm

I think all of the people I appointed to these position s are doing exactly what these job descriptions say, which is quite pleasing.

and Chewy I'm not doing much of the above jobs but I'm still writing a lot to other people all the time so it is quite busy still.

Chewy What parties were you PP of again, Can Vision?
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

Party Titles Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Titles Jobs.   Party Titles Jobs. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:48 pm

Chewz was a great PP in the CVP, was just 1 mistake at the end, but meh, learn from mistakes and you become better Smile
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

Party Titles Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Titles Jobs.   Party Titles Jobs. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:49 pm

yes correct

and yes i was being sarcastic as I am usually like that and unfortunately the internet does not provide us with sarcasm detectors
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

Party Titles Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Titles Jobs.   Party Titles Jobs. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:52 pm

Ardikus wrote:
Chewz was a great PP in the CVP, was just 1 mistake at the end, but meh, learn from mistakes and you become better Smile

I definitely wouldn't call it a good term and that mistake was still rather big and i still can't get over how i messed up
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

Party Titles Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Titles Jobs.   Party Titles Jobs. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:53 pm

One mistake about CP Nominations doesn't ruin a term Chewy Smile
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

Party Titles Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Titles Jobs.   Party Titles Jobs. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:59 pm

well then we hold different opinions.
I considered it a grand mistake as it was pretty much the one job I needed to do and i messed it up. I still remember the other option being addy and as much as i despise him I'd still rather have him nominated than let down my party. and in the end i put it off to the last minute and turns out the deadline is earlier than i thought.

Back to top Go down
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

Party Titles Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Titles Jobs.   Party Titles Jobs. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:36 am

Chewy I got the sarcasm, the emotion face guy helped. I just like writing I guess
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

Party Titles Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Titles Jobs.   Party Titles Jobs. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:40 am

ah alright not everyone does and I frequently need to explain this so its become a force of habit
Back to top Go down
frank139

frank139

Party Titles Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Titles Jobs.   Party Titles Jobs. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:05 pm

I made a mistake as a PP of the ''Big'' EPIC, when it was the 1st ranked party in eCanada, I was running a primary with our alternative system, but I receive no information so everything went bad and EPIC was unable to nominate a CP candidate that month. Hopefully, I was not the first in EPIC to be unable to propose a CP candidate.
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

Party Titles Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Titles Jobs.   Party Titles Jobs. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Since there seems to be support for this and debate has happened, I have added a poll.
Back to top Go down
jefflav

jefflav

Party Titles Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Titles Jobs.   Party Titles Jobs. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:44 pm

I did pretty good job with counciling Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Party Titles Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Titles Jobs.   Party Titles Jobs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Titles Jobs.
Page 1 of 1