The United Party of Canada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The United Party of Canada Forum

Become a Building Block towards Success!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any interest in the MoE/dMoE Position?

Go down 
+2
Chewytaz
Ardikus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

Any interest in the MoE/dMoE Position? Empty
PostSubject: Any interest in the MoE/dMoE Position?   Any interest in the MoE/dMoE Position? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:36 am

Yup, anyone who has ideas and a drive to work in the Ministry of Education as the Minister or Deputy, please step forward now. If you are serious, I do expect to see an outline of your plans, either through Forum/IG PM's or on this thread.

Foxfire is looking to fill this position, but wants a Cabinet that has plans and work ethic, I believe the UPC has these things, but right now, Education is the focus for those values.
Back to top Go down
https://unitedpartyofcanada.canadian-forum.com
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Any interest in the MoE/dMoE Position?   Any interest in the MoE/dMoE Position? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Funny when he offered me a position, but he didn't mention Ministry of Education to me...
Well good luck to everyone, if we both get the job I'll be glad to work with you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jefflav

jefflav

PostSubject: Re: Any interest in the MoE/dMoE Position?   Any interest in the MoE/dMoE Position? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:30 pm

Id be interested
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: Any interest in the MoE/dMoE Position?   Any interest in the MoE/dMoE Position? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:24 pm

Ardikus wrote:
If you are serious, I do expect to see an outline of your plans, either through Forum/IG PM's or on this thread..
Back to top Go down
https://unitedpartyofcanada.canadian-forum.com
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

PostSubject: Re: Any interest in the MoE/dMoE Position?   Any interest in the MoE/dMoE Position? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:33 pm

I would make a concerted effort in quickly messaging new players and helping them get their infrastructure set and the best things they can do. I would recreate the mentor program. I would keep the new to erepublik newspaper section constantly filled with at least one article on what new people should be doing and things not to do.
Back to top Go down
Funky

Funky

PostSubject: Re: Any interest in the MoE/dMoE Position?   Any interest in the MoE/dMoE Position? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:50 pm

Just link new players to the eRepublik wiki.

Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1401871
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

PostSubject: Re: Any interest in the MoE/dMoE Position?   Any interest in the MoE/dMoE Position? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:17 pm

that would help but as this is a social game it would be good to give them people to interact with
Back to top Go down
Lord Julian Moretti

Lord Julian Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Any interest in the MoE/dMoE Position?   Any interest in the MoE/dMoE Position? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:12 am

There are new players?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/enveracomics/ecs/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any interest in the MoE/dMoE Position?   Any interest in the MoE/dMoE Position? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any interest in the MoE/dMoE Position?
Page 1 of 1