The United Party of Canada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The United Party of Canada Forum

Become a Building Block towards Success!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rylde will win and MDP/SoA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mejesta

Mejesta

Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Empty
PostSubject: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:41 pm

Well, I think it's pretty obvious after a few hours of voting that Rylde will win the elections.

I'm somewhat happy and somewhat sad, since Chewy didn't get her spotlight that she deserved.

However I'm pretty sure Rylde will lead eCanada into a new era that we will flourish with a new alliance. better MU organization and more economic strategy.

aaaand now that thats over,

I think we should strengthen our ties with MDP and SoA greatly. Yeah, I'm pretty sure most of you would not agree with this, but I personally think Rolo and his gang are good people, and they deserve another chance. Same with MDP, they're a great party, with great goals.

Anyway, it's just a start. Tell me what you guys think on this topic.
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:35 pm

I don't mind a good half of them but I still think the other half learned from rylde and they're still a%%holes.I actually had fun to speak with guys like Shoi and Wally, shame they aren't all like them (when I speak of Wally its as long as you remain on his good side which I always have).

I'm not going to be even thinking of forcing a conversation with some of them.

I predict a month of drunkness as I heard rumours he threatened half his cabinet for accepting a cabinet spot under me.

I'm predicting he'll develop some good relations with some of his friends (Germany Sweden)
but I have a feeling he'll ruin a good number of them as well.
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:46 pm

"59
Rylde Day 1,873, 07:04

Any one of my ministers who acceptted a position in Chewytazs Administration is instantly fired "

Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Stuffi

He just fired his MoFA (Shoi), MoF (Bryan Alexander) and MoD (Zappie), and is left with only a VP just before winning the elections.

This is why I don't think the man is a fit CP, sure i can see the argument of them betraying him, but people accepting positions for two candidates have happened before, so I think the man decides to rashly or simply thinks with his fist.

*EDIT he fired his VP this morning. And he's left with himself. The ewok's losing it.

rylde's latest article
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:25 pm

Well I guess I wont be in Rylde's Cabinet any time soon. These messages probably coming as a response to my comment on his CP Article that I was going to vote for the person whose Cabinet I was in Razz

Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Rylde10
Back to top Go down
https://unitedpartyofcanada.canadian-forum.com
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:32 pm

xD if that's what he does as CP then I don't know why people keep electing him.
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:35 pm

Well if he keeps it up there might be an impeachment soon anyways xD

He is currently bringing a big plan he laid out in his Cabinet Article of who would do what, but has no Cabinet right now.
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:38 pm

Funnily enough even with an impeachment I'm not the one who would be CP.

It's very ironic with his previous article of the who does what. He said he has people ready to fill in but I bet he wasn't planning to replace them today before they even had the chance to work.
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:39 pm

And I'm feeling somewhat guilty for costing Shoi his MoFA spot, I spent up a lot of the night just speaking to him on PMs. I made a new friend. Very Happy

EDIT to avoid repost
Something tells me he's the bi*ch.

I've just noticed he removed me as a friend as well so he can't read my shouts.
Again EDIT

A little empty

Click it.

Last edited by Chewytaz on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mejesta

Mejesta

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Damn all that hate.

I personally think Rylde is a great guy.

It's obvious he would fire you from his cabinet. It doesn't happen that often in eRep, but irl, you don't see Ministers running for both competitors; for each party their own.
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Mejesta wrote:
Damn all that hate.

I personally think Rylde is a great guy.

It's obvious he would fire you from his cabinet. It doesn't happen that often in eRep, but irl, you don't see Ministers running for both competitors; for each party their own.

For each Party their own? How much of each Cabinet is actually in the Candidate's Party?

Rylde(MDP)
Shoi12(CC)
Bryan Alexander(CPF)
Randall Flagg 1999(CPF)
Zappie(MDP)

Chewytaz(UPC)
Wally Cleaver(SoA)
Ardikus V2(UPC)
Bryan Alexander(CPF)
Shoi12(CC)
Klop123(CPF)
Zappie(MDP)
Exalted Druid(CPF)

Only one cabinet member in the same party for both, only difference is Rylde is firing his entire Cabinet for being in Chewy's Cabinet, except for Randall, he's fired for not putting CPF support for Rylde.
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:59 pm

Mary was Foxfire's VP.

I remember someone running under both Addy's cabinet and the oppositions.
And actually I see this a lot with MoF since we don't have much of them.

Anyway we don't have enough talent in the country for one party to make a great cabinet. No offense to anyone here though but I would have trouble to build a cabinet with be restricted to one party.

Funny thing is I met all of Rylde's cabinet accidentally.

Zappie was recommended by Klop and Homer

Bryan Alexander was recommended by Wally.

Shoi made a (sarcastic?) comment about me not choosing him for cabinet so Ardikus I think you know what happened here. I quickly asked both of you if Shoi could be dMoFA.

Anyway Shoi's saying that Rylde "probably" will re-hire him. I predict the same with Zappie. From the conversations I had with them they seemed rather happy with my campaign and offered support (didn't shout it publicly but they said it in private messages.)
Back to top Go down
Mejesta

Mejesta

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:12 pm

I meant irl for each party their own.

I didn't word my statement right.

I meant that when you have an opposition, you wouldn't want your cabinet to be disloyal and also run for the opposition, the same irl.

Having cross party cabinet members is fine, just if they don't run for both candidates, because that suggests that they just want to have that position for the sake of power, and not for helping the actual CP.
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:41 pm

or it suggests that they are willing to maximize their opportunities to help the country.

zappie was forced on me since it was a condition I made that clear. I.can see rylde reasonings but I think he overheated but perhaps he was pissed that his whole cabinet - VP helped me as well.

you'd have been my MoF had you asked earlier. + zappie and Shoi agreed to deputy positions.
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:29 pm

On an unrelated note, I managed to get a PM from RGR of the USA Razz
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:55 pm

RGR?
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:22 pm

Ronald Gripper Reagan/Ajay/Pizza The Hut/ General Cartman Lee. the AFA leader. Annoying weirdo
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Pizza the Hut rings a bell. 'merican rolo?
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:19 am

yea, but much much worse xD
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:51 am

Did he win the election (I think he was running but I don't follow 'merican politics).

What did he want?
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:22 pm

No he lost.
Back to top Go down
Unkem

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:15 am

Honestly Rylde would be a good guy if he stayed away from the booze. He seems to have the tolerance of a twelve year old. Also I'd consider getting better relations with MDP/SoA but it'd be very hard. They did try and PTO us before under their coalition.
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:27 am

MDP will be easy to improve relations with, aside from Rylde.

SoA will be tough and annoying, and fairly useless. Its Rolo, hes alright to talk to, but his gameplay doesn't really befriend parties he doesn't own.
Back to top Go down
Mejesta

Mejesta

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:28 am

If you're all for improving relations with them, leave it all to me.

I won't say anything else... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:55 pm

Dont go off my word alone, ask the PP xD
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:00 pm

o_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rylde will win and MDP/SoA   Rylde will win and MDP/SoA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rylde will win and MDP/SoA
Page 1 of 1