The United Party of Canada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The United Party of Canada Forum

Become a Building Block towards Success!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Skool Kool

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KristofferAG

Old Skool Kool Empty
PostSubject: Old Skool Kool   Old Skool Kool Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:31 pm

Hiyo!

Don't let my low level fool you, I'm not even close to being a nonamer. I am KristofferAG, eRepublikan since the beta. Registered on eRep in February 2008 (always equally weird for me to see that, almost five years), and form eNorwegian. I've been on and off a lot over the last couple of years, and haven't been properly active since... 2009? Three years or something like that ago. Back then I was the President of Norway during turbulent times, and spent far too much time on IRC and eRep and various forums, and that's also why I eventually dropped off.

Like mentioned, I have experience, though I'm not here to take over anything. For the time being I need to just hang back and see how things work. As I said, I haven't been properly active in ages, and I barely even know how the game works. I just know that I can't earn any money at all whatsoever, except from medals. Cool stuff.

Anyway, I wanted to join one of the "smaller" parties. I did the same in Norway, where I joined Teknokratene and, along with some friends and an amazing propaganda machine with great rhetorics, managed to help it grow to become the biggest and most powerful party in Norway, with multiple Presidents in our lines. It's also one of the oldest parties in Norway. In fact, it's the only party that still exists after almost 5 years.

You might've guessed by now that I'm Norwegian. I'm 19, turn 20 on Monday next week, and I have too much free time on my hands. Hope to meet a lot of cool people here!
Back to top Go down
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

Old Skool Kool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Skool Kool   Old Skool Kool Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Welcome back to erepublik and welcome to the UPC.

I look forward to seeing what you can contribute to the party. What exactly was it about your propaganda machine that made it so good? Are party has been growing steadily and has come a long way since even 3 weeks ago but it needs more people to ensure that Rolo and is coalition do not try and kick us out of the 5th spot when congress elections come around (that is if we even have a country on the 25th).
Back to top Go down
KristofferAG

Old Skool Kool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Skool Kool   Old Skool Kool Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Multiple of our members were very good at writing, and could easily captivate the readers with their words. Had our own official newspaper for th party, in addition to various articles describing the history of eNorway, current events in the world, and made sure that our official congressmen wrote eelection speeches.

It also helped that we had a strong rivalry going with the other major party, and we effectively had a two-party system for the longest time. Basicaly we made sure we were the first to post news that concerned the country.

And, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Toad22

Toad22

Old Skool Kool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Skool Kool   Old Skool Kool Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:50 pm

Welcome KristofferAG!

Activity here is always welcome, we are a new party growing at a rather fast pace.
Back to top Go down
KristofferAG

Old Skool Kool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Skool Kool   Old Skool Kool Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:53 pm

So I've noticed! I'm not looking to run for Congress quite yet, but I'm interested in helping out wherever I'm needed, so do let me know if you need absolutely anything from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Toad22

Toad22

Old Skool Kool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Skool Kool   Old Skool Kool Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:54 pm

Well we do enjoy the media presence. Helping by commenting and voting our articles up is always great! Maybe even write an article or two.

We look forward to what you bring to the party!
Back to top Go down
KristofferAG

Old Skool Kool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Skool Kool   Old Skool Kool Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:57 pm

I might write an article soon enough, but I need to get more used to the game first, learn a bit more about the Canadian community and such.
Back to top Go down
Toad22

Toad22

Old Skool Kool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Skool Kool   Old Skool Kool Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Well we are currently in the "eCanadian Recovery Era" Ever since Rolo Tahmasee (thief and troll) too control of the country its gone on a path towards destruction.

We just elected EPD as CP. That was the first step to recovery. The next is party diversity.
Back to top Go down
KristofferAG

Old Skool Kool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Skool Kool   Old Skool Kool Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:03 pm

Party Diversity is a beautiful thing, if only just to get the competition back into the game. eRepublik never had the opportunity for people to have parties with very different policies though, which I never enjoyed.

What's this with Poland though, why are we being annexed by them?
Back to top Go down
Toad22

Toad22

Old Skool Kool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Skool Kool   Old Skool Kool Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:05 pm

We made a stance to stand with our allies, Colombia and Portugal by NE'ing Spain. WE lost the battle of Azores as Poland's NE on us passed.
Back to top Go down
KristofferAG

Old Skool Kool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Skool Kool   Old Skool Kool Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Ah, all right. The main goal right now is just keeping regions till after the congressional elections or are there plans to organize offensives to deny the Polish?
Back to top Go down
frank139

frank139

Old Skool Kool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Skool Kool   Old Skool Kool Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:04 pm

The plan for now is to resist the Polish invasion, wait for there Natural Enemy to expire, Natural Enemy them and try to keep them out of eCanada.
Back to top Go down
KristofferAG

Old Skool Kool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Skool Kool   Old Skool Kool Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:45 pm

Ah, all right. How long will it take for their NE to expire?
Back to top Go down
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

Old Skool Kool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Skool Kool   Old Skool Kool Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:37 pm

actually we no longer have a NE with Spain since Poland took are border with Spain. EPD and congress does not want to NE POland since that would wreck peace talks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Skool Kool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Skool Kool   Old Skool Kool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Skool Kool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The United Party of Canada Forum :: Public Discussion :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: