The United Party of Canada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The United Party of Canada Forum

Become a Building Block towards Success!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment

Go down 
4 posters

Should we suspend/impeach Lord Beorn as PP? (Please read the post before voting)
Yes
Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment I_vote_lcap31%Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
No
Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment I_vote_lcap44%Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Abstain
Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment I_vote_lcap25%Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Toad22

Toad22

Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment Empty
PostSubject: Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment   Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:56 pm

1. He technically PTOed the party by going against the forum poll.
2. Lord Beorn has removed both me and Ardikus as Executives.
3. He discourages feedback and freedom of speech
4. He has put no effort in building the party, only abusing powers he does not have.

** Poll will run for 4 days.
Back to top Go down
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

PostSubject: Re: Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment   Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:30 pm

here is a question, How do I "abuse" power I don't have?
How do I discourage feedback and freedom of speech when I encourage people to come on this forum and vote and take polls and get into debates with others? If I did not like freedom of speech then I just would not participate in the discussions.

So what if I switched you out of party Spokesman, I also put you into that position and you did not deserve it any more since your childish and repetitive comments. You then went even further and suggested that I got elected PP because of Clan Wolf members coming in and voting, which is laughable, which proves to me that you were against me from the beginning.

I have put more effort into this party then you know. This statement of yours just lets me know how unaware you are. I released articles, I have been furthering are party with CPF and Clan Wolf and I have been personally messaging dozens upon dozens of people trying to get them to come to the party, many of which have.

Last edited by Lord Beorn on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toad22

Toad22

PostSubject: Re: Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment   Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:23 pm

You discourage freedom of speech in the way you removed me from a position for stating my opinion. Then right after that you attacked my age, which is just low. Even low for you. You're just the next Rolo or Rylde. Just leave if your going to be asshat to people who express their opinion.
Back to top Go down
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

PostSubject: Re: Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment   Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:25 pm

I have no problem with people telling me their opinion, I just don't want it filled with hate and insults. Not to much to ask.
Back to top Go down
Toad22

Toad22

PostSubject: Re: Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment   Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Then you're taking negative criticism as a sort of an insult. THEN you attacked my age. Not cool bro.
Back to top Go down
Internet Republik

Internet Republik

PostSubject: My opinion on the subject.   Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:53 pm

I think we should take a deep breath and focus on more important things. eCanada needs rebuilding and we have to work towards that instead of fighting amongst ourselves. If Lord Beorn does not do what the party thinks is adequate, we can elect a new PP on the 15th. Right now I don't think he has done anything that warrants impeachment.

As for age, I know a boy of 10 who has the maturity of a man of 50 and a man of 68 who has the maturity of a boy of 14. I believe it is our actions that define us and not our age.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/6279042
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment   Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Theoretically impeaching solves nothing if anything it makes matters worse. The whole rolo crisis first started because of an illegal impeachment and because we can't remove Lord Beorn the only thing we can do is ask politely not to ruin the party.

Honestly I would rather have both sides admit they're wrong and forgive and forget, no point arguing anymore since it causes more harm than good.

so long story short mesa abstained
Back to top Go down
Toad22

Toad22

PostSubject: Re: Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment   Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:45 am

whoever abstained might want to change their mind lol

Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment Beornvp
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment   Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:44 pm

I still stand by decision.

What can Wally do as VP? It's just a fancy tag attached to a name signifying nothing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment   Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suspension of Lord Beorn's PP Abilities / Theoretical Impeachment
Page 1 of 1