The United Party of Canada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The United Party of Canada Forum

Become a Building Block towards Success!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors

Go down 
+5
Chewytaz
Lord Julian Moretti
frank139
Unkem
Mansbridge09
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mansbridge09

NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors Empty
PostSubject: NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors   NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Post your favourite hockey team, and if you feel so inclined to talk about how you're team is doing, post here as well...

And since there's currently a lockout... this will most likely be used for the World Juniors in December... ughhh, so far away.

Luckily I have season tickets to my CHL team, the Moncton Wildcats, so I'm not completely deprived of hockey.
Back to top Go down
Unkem

PostSubject: Re: NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors   NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:26 pm

OLAY, OLAY OLAY OALY!

'Nough said...
Back to top Go down
frank139

frank139

PostSubject: Re: NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors   NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:24 am

My favorite team are the Montreal Canadiens and the UMoncton Aigles, also my hometown team in the CRL but I will not say is name.
Back to top Go down
Lord Julian Moretti

Lord Julian Moretti

PostSubject: Vancouver Canucks   NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:21 am

Canucks
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/enveracomics/ecs/
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors   NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:30 pm

I'm not a big hockey supporter but I cheer a new team every season and support the teams I supported previous seasons(based on a random selection)
So far I got,
Montreal, Flyers, Rangers, Coyotes, Blues, Capitals and the Red Wings. I think that is all of them.
This season if not for the lockout I would have added the Stars to the list.
Now that the NHL is gone I'm not really watching hockey
Back to top Go down
Toad22

Toad22

PostSubject: Re: NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors   NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:31 am

I'm a sens fan. Razz
Back to top Go down
Unkem

PostSubject: Re: NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors   NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Word, you live in Ottawa Toader?
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors   NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Habs all the way my friends. Shout out to any party members living on the South Shore.
Back to top Go down
https://unitedpartyofcanada.canadian-forum.com
JPFournier

JPFournier

PostSubject: Re: NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors   NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:18 pm

South Shore? So close, yet so far (mont royal)...

In order: Habs, Canucks, Sens, Jets, Oilers, Flames (Leafs? What? Toronto has a hockey team?), that's all... basically canadian teams! xD
Back to top Go down
Toad22

Toad22

PostSubject: Re: NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors   NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Well Unkem I don't live in Ottawa. I live in Southern Ontario Razz

It's easy to solve the NHL lockout.

NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors 24702310
Back to top Go down
KristofferAG

PostSubject: Re: NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors   NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:59 pm

JPFournier wrote:
South Shore? So close, yet so far (mont royal)...

In order: Habs, Canucks, Sens, Jets, Oilers, Flames (Leafs? What? Toronto has a hockey team?), that's all... basically canadian teams! xD
There's an Oilers team in Canada? My hometown in Norway has a team called Stavanger Oilers. I don't follow hockey, but I think they're good. In Norwegian standards, which doesn't say much. I think. Does it?
Back to top Go down
Toad22

Toad22

PostSubject: Re: NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors   NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:03 pm

The Edmonton Oilers is a team in the NHL and possibly one of the most unlucky teams there is.
Back to top Go down
JPFournier

JPFournier

PostSubject: Re: NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors   NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:27 pm

Other than being Wayne Gretzky's team once upon a team, they're pretty bad Sad no offense to edmontoners hehe
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

PostSubject: Re: NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors   NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:43 pm

They have had the #1 Draft pick, what, 3 years in a row?

How did they beat Columbus in the Lottery last year.
Seems lucky to me.
Back to top Go down
https://unitedpartyofcanada.canadian-forum.com
frank139

frank139

PostSubject: Re: NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors   NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:09 pm

I think Edmonton Oilers will emerge in the next few year with there young and talented player like Nugent-Hopkins, Hall and Eberle, also they now have Yakupov so, better watch them, they just need a better defense.

I say the Cup to the Oilers for the 2015-2016 season. Razz

P.S: I'm a habs fan.
Back to top Go down
Unkem

PostSubject: Re: NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors   NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:01 am

Unkem wrote:
OLAY, OLAY OLAY OALY!

All you need to know about hockey^^

Also fuck the PA/owners and deciding to start debates on finance when the season starts when they had months to play games with each other. Even if the season starts up again I refuse to watch this year(well, maybe play offs).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors   NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NHL, KHL, CHL, National Teams, World Juniors
Page 1 of 1