The United Party of Canada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The United Party of Canada Forum

Become a Building Block towards Success!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What I Stand For. By: Lord Julian Moretti

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Julian Moretti

Lord Julian Moretti

What I Stand For. By: Lord Julian Moretti Empty
PostSubject: What I Stand For. By: Lord Julian Moretti   What I Stand For. By: Lord Julian Moretti Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:52 pm

I (myself) stand for nothing more then the party platform. With that said. I'd like to see Canada grow generally stronger. Canada should be lead by a person who knows a bit about real politics, who does not jump into wars or alliances, and who acts on things which end up hurting his or her home land. Canada should be governed by people who wont steal, lie, or troll.

Taxes should be moderate to encourage domestic shopping and pay should be no less then 50 per job or else it's impossible to make an effect of the grand scheme of things. So, in summery. I hope to lead this party to being one of the largest and most well respected. If elected for congress or even President, i hope to take strategic action to better Canada as a whole. Join alliances that would benefit Canada and not my pocket. Attack only when necessary and make trades only if it makes our living conditions better.

That's my stance in a nutshell.

-Lord Julian Moretti
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/enveracomics/ecs/
Ardikus
Admin
Ardikus

What I Stand For. By: Lord Julian Moretti Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I Stand For. By: Lord Julian Moretti   What I Stand For. By: Lord Julian Moretti Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Moved to PP Elections Forum, since its directly related.
Back to top Go down
https://unitedpartyofcanada.canadian-forum.com

What I Stand For. By: Lord Julian Moretti
Page 1 of 1