The United Party of Canada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The United Party of Canada Forum

Become a Building Block towards Success!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jefflav for President !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jefflav

jefflav

Jefflav for President !  Empty
PostSubject: Jefflav for President !    Jefflav for President !  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:25 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Looking for my party's support Smile
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Jefflav for President !    Jefflav for President !  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:16 am

you need a much longer platform,
and most of that stuff can be done simply by being elected into congress and proposing it/discussing it.

Just wondering (not trying to offend anyone) but besides being PP what other political stuff have you accomplished?
Back to top Go down
jefflav

jefflav

PostSubject: Re: Jefflav for President !    Jefflav for President !  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:35 am

Minister of Justice and Heritage
Minister of Foreign affairs
eCan Awards President --> not politics but still...
Congress

and I've been here for 3 years so I know the game and how it works pretty good

and yeah I will have a longer platform for does who rather that coming out this weekend and also a cabinet
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Jefflav for President !    Jefflav for President !  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:36 pm

well jacobi in his first run had much less experience Razz
so best of luck, let's hope no huge favourite (like addy or Rylde) decides to run for prez
Back to top Go down
Lord Beorn

Lord Beorn

PostSubject: Re: Jefflav for President !    Jefflav for President !  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:52 pm

well since addy is now living in India I think he wont be running for CP in eCanada this month
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Jefflav for President !    Jefflav for President !  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Lord Beorn wrote:
well since addy is now living in India I think he wont be running for CP in eCanada this month
well good since I never liked him as president and I don't know why we elected him four times in a row.

so you've got about a week (roughly 9 days) to pull out a good long platform. I'd recommend reading old platforms for ideas since writing short article with little points is pretty much useless.
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Jefflav for President !    Jefflav for President !  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:30 pm

I reread your article and decided to look at your objectives.

Quote :

Economy --> Let’s get this rolling and back on track!
Military --> It’s strong but let’s make this b*tch stronger! More Funding! One more thing let’s get the Polish the F off our property!
New players --> Let’s get that education program running a bit better shall we?

There were talks about merging with another country… Nah! We don’t need that!

No corruption… We need honest politicians and I’m that politician!

Transparency… I’m all for it.

Basically a good summary but very, very vague you're going to need to explain each point a lot because a simple one sentence goal isn't going to convince voters to vote for you. If you can explain your goals and what you plan to do it shows that you know what your going to do and you are prepared to president.

Another point is that you should probably look for smaller pictures and less pictures since the article looks like more pictures than paragraphs which doesn't make it look very professional. I'd recommend a wide but short in length banner for your top and bottom of your articles to make it look better, paragraph breakers are also good idea. If you need help with this I'll try my best to go online to help you with this if you need it.

so just some constructive criticism for you, if you need any questions feel free to ask either here or through PM as I would be happy to help. Also if you do get elected I would love to help in the education program (I'm not asking to be the Minister of Education or something like that but something smaller since I'm not active much by my standards).

Best of luck!!
Chewz

also your article needs more breasts ;p voters love them.

Back to top Go down
Unkem

PostSubject: Re: Jefflav for President !    Jefflav for President !  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:59 pm

Didn't expect anyone here to be running for CP so early on in UPC's life but I'm sure you will have everyone's full support o7
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Jefflav for President !    Jefflav for President !  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Unkem wrote:
Didn't expect anyone here to be running for CP so early on in UPC's life but I'm sure you will have everyone's full support o7

Never noticed that you would have about 60-70 votes from just your party which is pretty good for your candidacy. But you'll need about another 100-150

I doubt anyone else here wants to candidate for president do they?
Back to top Go down
jefflav

jefflav

PostSubject: Re: Jefflav for President !    Jefflav for President !  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:15 pm

Thanks Chewy and I was looking at our current president experience ... I got a little bit more than him also he just as an extra congress month.
Back to top Go down
Lord Julian Moretti

Lord Julian Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Jefflav for President !    Jefflav for President !  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:18 am

I thought i posted already but you have my full support!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/enveracomics/ecs/
jefflav

jefflav

PostSubject: Re: Jefflav for President !    Jefflav for President !  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:04 am

BOYS here is my new article released today !

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

vote it up and looking for your support !
Back to top Go down
Chewytaz

Chewytaz

PostSubject: Re: Jefflav for President !    Jefflav for President !  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:14 am

looks longer and you seem to have some good points in there, I'll read it tomorrow and give you my analysis/questions/suggestions then

OFF TO BED!! Sleep
Back to top Go down
jefflav

jefflav

PostSubject: Re: Jefflav for President !    Jefflav for President !  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:52 am

Thanks chewy I'm off to bed as well ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jefflav for President !    Jefflav for President !  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jefflav for President !
Page 1 of 1